Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame

We went to the Little League Western regional game this morning. It was great because Sophia could run around all she wanted. Of course she found tons of fans of her own and showed them all of her moves. What a ham. She danced and clapped and cheered. We met some nice people from Montana who were there to root on their kids. It was fun to get out of the house and get some free entertainment.
*** Right next door to the field is CCMS and they are on D track so they are in session. I saw all of the kids and realized that I have to go back to work in less than two weeks. BOOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

Peterann said...

I lived right up the street from the Western Regional Little League for years and never went to a game . . .do they have an online schedule of their games?