Friday, August 15, 2008

Great deals!!!

Ok, since we have all felt the pinch with rising gas prices, food prices, etc. I have been looking for a way to save some money. I have been reading online blogs about using coupons and sales to your advantage. I think today I outdid myself. $113.30 worth of groceries for $16.25. That is a savings of $95.05!!! Can you believe it.
Albertson's had a deal where you buy 4 selected items and they were $1.00 each!!! Great deal to begin with but then add coupons on top of that.
2 boxes of Cheerios
2 boxes of Cocoa Puffs
5 bags of Turtle Chex Mix
5 Yo+ Yogurt
9 bags of Cheerios Snack Mix
10 Boxes of Fruit Snacks
5 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars
2 Boxes of Curves Granola Bars
All for $16.25!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Ommen said...

Geez Louise! That is some bargain shopping!