Sophia is being hilarious this morning. I got her up this morning and she was playing, then the wall of stink hit me like a ton of bricks. I asked her if she was stinky. She looked at me and said, "dada." HAHAHAHA Yes we all know that daddy is stinky, but Sophia was the offender this time. I love that she is blaming her stink butt on daddy.
Then I was feeding her breakfast. She does the sign for more and I was asking her if she wanted more. She kept doing the sign, so I kept feeding her. I asked if she wanted more. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue and said. "aaaahhhhh." I think she was sick of signing and just wanted me to feed her. I was cracking up.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment