This weekend Auntie B. Sue came up to visit. We had a great time watching the soccer game and just hanging out. She offered to babysit Saturday night and Chris and I didn't blink once before we dropped her off for the evening. Sophia did well. She just protested when B. Sue tried to put her to sleep and when she got woken up by B. Sue giggling loudly.
We had fun hanging out my the pool and having a few beers with some of Chris' family. Chris' dad, uncle, and cousin were talking about the good old days and how they tortured the younger brother. This is why we are not having more than one :) The crap they put that kid through was awful.
All in all a good weekend except I got a cold and I think I gave it to Sophia. Poor baby. An ear infection and now a cold :(
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment